Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta dish ready in 15 minutes and delicious! High-protein and healthy pasta dish. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.
Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta
Pesto pasta is one of my favorite dishes, it’s so good and easy to make.
This recipe was inspired by my Vegan Parsley Pesto Pasta which is also delicious and takes 15 minutes to prepare.
This time, I used fresh basil instead of parsley and red lentil pasta instead of rice pasta. I also topped the pasta with fresh avocado because avocado just adds this creamy and delicious touch.
Easy, Healthy and Delicious Vegan Basil Pesto
I love this dish because it is SO easy to make. It’s also very healthy and high in protein if you use red lentil pasta. You can also use chickpea pasta or any kind of pasta you like, it will be delicious as well. I personally am obsessed with red lentils so I had to use red lentil pasta.
Here are some of my favorite vegan recipes with red lentils:
- High-Protein Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Oven-Baked Potato Fries with Lentil Hummus
- Coconut Curry Lentil Dhal
How to Make Vegan Basil Pesto
To make this basil pesto, all you have to do is:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a thick sauce forms.
- You can process until the sauce is completely smooth or you can leave some texture like I did.
- If you want a smooth pesto, you will probably need to scrape down the sides of the food processor a few times. Then, blend again until smooth.
Yup, that’s it! It’s so easy!
I hope you will love this Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta recipe! It’s:
- Very easy to make
- High in protein
- Vegan, gluten-free and oil-free
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Healthy Vegan Recipes:
- Vegan Lentil Potato Croquettes
- Baked Chickpea French Fries
- Vegan Deep Dish Leek Pizza
- Vegan Coconut Chestnut Pumpkin Soup
For the pesto:
For the pasta:
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.