Vegan Parsley Pesto Pasta ready in 15 minutes and delicious! Perfect for a simple, tasty and healthy lunch or dinner. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free.
Vegan Parsley Pesto Pasta
I used to love pesto pasta as a kid, so I thought I would make it again and share the recipe with you.
Since we would always top the pasta with parmesan in my family, I’m also going to show you how I make vegan parmesan cheese. It’s very easy and healthy and you will only need 3 ingredients — almonds, nutritional yeast and salt.
How to Make Parsley Pesto
Is there something easier than making pesto?
All you have to do is:
- Place parsley, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, nutritional yeast (it adds a nice cheesy flavor), coconut cream, salt and pepper in a food processor and mix until a thick sauce is achieved.
- Pour the pesto over the cooked pasta, top with vegan parmesan cheese and you’re done!
Use Your Favorite Pasta
For this recipe I used rice pasta, but feel free to use any pasta you like. If you’re gluten intolerant you can use rice pasta, buckwheat pasta, chickpea pasta, lentil pasta or corn pasta for example.
Some people like a lot of pesto on their pasta, others prefer not to add too much. So if you have leftovers, you can spread it on toasted bread and make a delicious sandwich for tomorrow!
I hope you will love this Vegan Parsley Pesto Pasta! It’s:
- Easy to make
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Healthy Vegan Lunch or Dinner Ideas:
- High-Protein Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Easy Vegan Leek Curry
- Homemade Vegan Ravioli with Pumpkin Filling
- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
- Vegan Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
Vegan parmesan cheese:
For the pesto:
For the vegan parmesan cheese:
For the pasta:
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.