Easy Carrot Cake Bites (V, GF): a very easy-to-make recipe for delicious, nutritious and filling energy balls that will give you a great boost of energy. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free and No-Bake.
Easy Carrot Cake Bites
Today I want to share with you the recipe for these delicious energy balls that I hope you will like!
I really enjoy making energy balls because they are very versatile and you can basically create any flavor you want depending on your mood or the season.
Energy Balls are a Great On-The-Go Snack
I’m all about easy and healthy snacks that you can make ahead and grab whenever you feel like it, and in my opinion energy balls are perfect for that!
This recipe will give you about 20 medium-sized bites that will keep in the fridge for one week. They never last that long here, but you can always freeze them if you think you’re not going to eat them all in one week.
I actually love freezing them because I think they taste even better when they are still half-frozen! It may sound weird, but trust me on this one 🙂
How to Make Carrot Cake Energy Balls
To make these carrot cake bites, you simply have to:
- Place all the ingredients in a food-processor or a high-speed blender and pulse until the mixture sticks together when you press it between your fingers.
- Form the balls and place them in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
Okay, let’s start baking! I genuinely hope you will like these Carrot Cake Bites as much as we do!
I hope you will love these Carrot Cake Balls! They are:
- Ready in 15 minutes
- Very filling
- A great snack that you won’t want to share!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Gluten-Free Vegan Dessert Recipes:
- High-Protein Cookie Dough Bites
- Bounty Slice with Brownie Base
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Amaranth Crunch Cups with Peanut Butter
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.