You will LOVE these no-bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars made with only 4 ingredients! They are rich in protein, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and delicious!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars (High-Protein)
Is it too hot where you live to turn on the oven and bake something? Or you’re simply craving a peanut butter and chocolate treat? This recipe is for you!
You’re going to love how easy and delicious these no-bake cookie dough bars are. Did I mention you will only need 4 ingredients?!
How to Make High-Protein Cookie Dough Bars
I LOVE how easy these bars are to prepare! Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Step 1: If you don’t have oat flour, you can make it yourself by blending oats in a high-speed blender or food processor until they resemble a fine flour. Here is the high-speed blender I use.
- Step 2: To a food processor, add oat flour, maple syrup and peanut butter. Process until the dough sticks together when you press it between your fingers. Scrape down the sides if needed.
- Step 3: Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Step 4: Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into an even layer.
- Step 5: Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Remove the peanut butter bar from the loaf pan. Melt the chocolate and pour it on top of the bar. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Step 7: Slice into bars and serve immediately. If you live in a warm place, you might want to place the bars in the freezer for a few more minutes before eating. Keep leftovers in the freezer. Enjoy!
Are No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars Safe to Eat?
Yes, these cookie dough bars are completely safe to eat because they are vegan and don’t contain eggs.
Since these bars are no-bake, they are rather soft and chewy. If you prefer crunchy bars, you can bake the cookie dough base at 350°F or 180°C for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely and pour melted chocolate on top. This version is absolutely delicious as well!
How Do I Store these Cookie Dough Bars?
I like to store the cookie dough bars in the freezer but you could also keep them in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days. They most likely won’t last this long anyway, especially if you live with chocolate lovers like I do 🙂
Are these Cookie Dough Bars Vegan, High-Protein, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free and Refined Sugar-Free?
Yes, yes, YES! These bars are made with gluten-free oat flour, peanut butter, maple syrup and dark chocolate – that’s it! I think they are a great dessert or post-workout snack idea because they only take 35 minutes to prepare and are rich in protein.
I hope you will like these Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars! They are:
- Easy to make
- Made with 4 ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
- SO delicious!
Have fun baking!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More No-Bake Vegan Desserts:
- Rainbow Coconut Crunch Cups
- Easy Carrot Cake Bites
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart
- To a food processor, add oat flour, maple syrup and peanut butter. Process until the dough sticks together when you press it between your fingers. Scrape down the sides if needed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and press into an even layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the peanut butter bar from the loaf pan. Melt the chocolate and pour it on top of the bar. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Slice into bars and serve immediately. If you live in a warm place, you might want to place the bars in the freezer for a few more minutes before eating. Keep leftovers in the freezer. Enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the freezer for 3-4 days.
- Recipe adapted from my Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183 Total Fat: 8.3g Carbohydrates: 23.8g Fiber: 2.7g Protein: 4.1g