These Vegan Witch Finger Cookies are perfect for Halloween! They are easy to make, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and delicious. It’s the perfect treat for Halloween parties!
Halloween Witch Finger Cookies (Vegan)
My favorite part about Halloween is creating recipes. So, if you’re looking for an easy Halloween recipe that’s vegan-friendly, you’re in the right place!
These cookies take only 20 minutes to make and require 5 simple ingredients. If you like plain cookies, you’re going to love them. I personally like dipping them in plant milk because they get a bit softer.
If you prefer chocolate, check out my Bloody Chocolate Cups! These were originally meant to be Banana Split Bites but I think they look both cute and creepy, haha. The best thing is that you can make them for Halloween AND Valentine’s Day.
How to Make Vegan Halloween Cookies
Okay, back to these creepy witch fingers. As always they are very easy to make and can be a fun activity if you have kids. You can watch the video in the recipe card or follow the written instructions here.
- Step 1: First, you’ll want to preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Step 2: To a large bowl, add rice flour (you can also use almond flour for softer cookies), maple syrup and peanut butter. Combine the ingredients with a spatula and use your hands to form a dough ball.
- Step 3: Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll each piece into finger shapes. You will end up with 6 plump finger cookies.
- Step 4: Create knuckles by pressing lightly in the dough with your fingers. Then, use a toothpick to create three wrinkles on each knuckle (see video below).
- Step 5: Place almonds and press firmly to create nails.
- Step 6: Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Keep an eye on them because they can burn easily. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Step 7: Mash raspberries with a fork and add a splash of water to obtain a thinner consistency.
- Step 8: Dip the tip of a knife in the raspberry purée and spread it around the nails (almonds).
There you go!
Witch Finger Cookies Are Perfect for Halloween Parties
I think these creepy witch finger cookies are great for Halloween when you don’t have much time but you still want to make a fun and creepy treat.
I must warn you though – they don’t look like anything UNTIL you place the almonds to create the nails. That’s when they instantly become creepy, haha!
Are These Halloween Cookies Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free and Refined Sugar-Free?
Unlike most Halloween cookies, these witch finger cookies are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar-free.
If you are allergic to peanuts, you can use any nut or seed butter you like. You can also use almond flour instead or rice flour to obtain softer cookies.
I hope you guys will love these easy Vegan Witch Finger Cookies! They are:
- Quick and easy to make
- Made with only 5 ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
- Perfect for Halloween parties
Have fun baking!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Vegan Halloween Desserts:
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Protein Balls (gluten-free, no-bake)
- Banana Split Bites (Bloody Chocolate Cups)
- Vegan Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce (Bloody Panna Cotta)
- Raspberry Filled Oatmeal Muffins (Bloody Muffins)
- Raspberry Chia Jam Stuffed Pancakes (Bloody Pancakes)
- Rainbow Coconut Crunch Cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine rice flour, maple syrup and peanut butter with a spatula. Use your hands to form a dough ball.
- Separate the dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into finger shapes.
- Lightly press in the dough with your fingers to create knuckles and use a toothpick to create wrinkles on the knuckles (see video).
- Press almonds firmly to create nails.
- Bake at 350°F or 180°F for 7-10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Mash raspberries with a fork and add a splash of water for a thinner consistency.
- Use the tip of a knife to spread raspberry purée around the nails (almonds). Enjoy!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128 Total Fat: 3.5g Carbohydrates: 21.8g Fiber: 1.2g Protein: 2.7g