Vegan Gluten-Free French Crepes: a very simple recipe for soft and delicious crepes that you can enjoy plain or with vegan chocolate spread or nut butter. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Vegan Gluten-Free French Crepes
This recipe took my Mom a LONG time to develop. Yes, this recipe is my Mom’s 🙂
It took her no less than a dozen of attemps to end up with perfectly soft, light and delicious gluten-free crepes.
My Dad and I did play a very important role in the development of this recipe – we had to taste the crepes and give my Mom our feedback, which of course we were okay with.
So, the recipe went through several phases and the crepes ended up different each time:
- some were soft but oily
- others weren’t oily but were very crispy
- some were chewy and elastic
- others would stick to the pan
- some refused to cook and just burnt
- others… okay, I think you get it – it was a long process.
Healthy, Oil-Free and Delicious Crepes
So, you guessed it, this recipe is the result of numerous more or less failed attempts at making vegan gluten-free crepes. Each of these attempts really allowed us to pinpoint the aspects that we wanted to improve to end up with delicious and very soft crepes.
Okay, is your mouth watering already? Mine is, so let’s make these crepes!
I hope you guys will love these easy vegan crepes! They are:
- Super easy to make
- Very tasty
- Even better with chocolate spread
- Dedicated to my mom 🙂
Have fun baking!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Gluten-Free Vegan Dessert Recipes:
- Raspberry Filled Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Vegan Pancakes
- Raspberry Chia Jam Stuffed Pancakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Vegan Witch Finger Cookies
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.