This Vegan Snickers Magnum Ice Cream is healthy, refined sugar-free, very easy to make and absolutely delicious! Learn how to make your own homemade vegan ice cream easily!
Vegan Snickers Magnum Ice Cream
Who’s up for some delicious and extremely addictive (but secretly healthy) peanut butter chocolate ice cream?!
I know it’s almost wintertime and you may be craving hot chocolate rather than ice cream, but I was so excited to try out these ice cream silicone molds my sister surprised me with!
Therefore, today we’re making vegan snickers ice cream bars which are perfect for a healthy treat any day of the week.
Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Magnum
If you like Snickers bars, you’re going to LOVE this recipe. You can also check out my Homemade Vegan Snickers Bars which are gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and made with just 8 ingredients 🙂
These ice cream bars taste just like a frozen version of Snickers bars. I love how easy to make they are and how delicious they taste despite being actually good for you.
Do yourself a favor and make these as soon as possible!
How to Make Vegan Snickers Magnum
Here is how to make these delicious and secretly healthy vegan magnum snickers ice creams! Please let me know if you enjoy these types of recipe videos so I can make more in the future 🙂
Slice one ripe banana and place it in a freezer bag. Freeze for a couple of hours or overnight.
Melt half of the chocolate and pour it into ice cream silicone molds. Move the molds around to coat them evenly and place them in the freezer while you make the filling.
Place the frozen banana slices and plant milk in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Spoon some peanut butter into each ice cream mold and add a sprinkle of chopped peanuts.
Spoon the banana ice cream over, leaving a space for the final layer of melted chocolate. Place the molds in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Melt the remaining half of the chocolate and pour it over each mold. Place the molds back in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
Gently remove the ice creams from the molds and decorate with more melted chocolate and chopped peanuts. Enjoy!!
What Are the Ingredients in This Magnum Ice Cream?
Can you believe you will need only 5 ingredients to make these? You will need:
That’s it! No added sugar and no weird ingredients that you can’t even pronounce 🙂
Are These Magnums Vegan, Healthy and Refined Sugar-Free?
YES!! And did I mention they are absolutely delicious as well?
Seriously, you NEED to try this recipe if you love magnum ice cream and peanut butter. These are very easy to make, healthier than store-bought ice cream bars (obviously) and to die for!
I hope you guys will enjoy these homemade Vegan Snickers Magnums as much as we did! They are:
- Very easy to make
- Made with just 5 ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
- Peanut butter-y
- SO delicious!!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
MORE GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS:
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars (4 ingredients)
- Amaranth Crunch Cups with Peanut Butter
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (3 ingredients)
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Blueberry Peanut Butter Baked Donuts
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 splash plant milk
- 4 tsp peanut butter
- 1 handful chopped peanuts
- 120 g dark chocolate
- Slice banana and place it in a freezer bag. Freeze overnight.
- The next day, melt half of the chocolate using the double-boiler method or in the micro-wave. Add melted chocolate into ice cream silicone molds. Move the molds around to coat them evenly and place them in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Place frozen banana and plant milk in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each ice cream mold and add a sprinkle of chopped peanuts.
- Spoon the banana ice cream over, leaving a space for the final layer of melted chocolate. Place the molds in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining half of the chocolate and pour it over each mold. Place the molds back in the freezer for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Gently remove from the molds and decorate with more melted chocolate and chopped peanuts. Enjoy!!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249 Total Fat: 14.6g Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 3.7g Protein: 4.4g