This Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is made with only 3 ingredients and comes together in 5 minutes. It’s fudgy, chocolatey, healthier than most fudge recipes and delicious. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar-free.
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
What about a simple, delicious, chocolatey, peanut butter-y fudge for dessert? (Or any time, really).
It comes together in 5 minutes and only requires 3 ingredients. The hardest part is to let it set in the fridge for 1 hour but it really is worth the wait.
A Quick and Easy Chocolate Treat
To make this chocolate peanut butter fudge, all you need to do is:
- Melt peanut butter over low heat so it’s nice and creamy.
- Add in dark chocolate chips and agave syrup or maple syrup and stir until melted and combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined baking dish and let it set in the fridge for 1 hour.
How to Make a Pretty Peanut Butter Swirl
To make the peanut butter swirl you can see on the surface of the fudge, I simply added small teaspoons of peanut butter on top of the mixture and used a knife to create a swirl.
You can check out the video I made for my Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars if you want to see how I do it 🙂
Are you hungry now? Let’s get into the recipe! I hope you’ll like this Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge! It’s:
- Made with only 3 ingredients
- Very comforting
- Easy to make
- Family approved
Have fun baking!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Gluten-Free Vegan Desserts:
- Vegan Chocolate Apple Pie Crumb Bars
- Caramel Baked Vegan Donuts
- 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Flour Lemon Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse with Aquafaba
Shop the Recipe:
Here are some of the items I used to make this recipe:
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.