These no-bake vegan Banana Split Bites are easy to make with only 3 ingredients! It’s a delicious healthy frozen dessert with chocolate, banana and raspberries that your friends, kids and family will love!
Frozen Chocolate Banana Split Cups
Sometimes life calls for frozen chocolate-covered banana bites, and it’s totally okay!
These bites are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, no-bake, easy to make and only require 3 ingredients and 5 minutes!
Let’s start baking!
What Is a Banana Split Made Of?
Traditionally, a banana split is an ice-cream based dessert. Three scoops of ice cream (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) are served between a banana which has been cut in half lengthwise. Then, you can drizzle a chocolate sauce over the ice cream and top it with crushed peanuts and whipped cream.
Today I want to share with you my own healthy version of a banana split, which is made with only 3 ingredients: dark chocolate, banana and raspberries.
How to Make Banana Split Cups
Here are the simple steps to follow to make these healthier banana split bites. You can also watch the recipe video I made.
- Step 1: Slice the banana and mash the raspberries. If you’re using frozen raspberries, let them defrost for a few minutes before mashing.
- Step 2: Melt the chocolate chips using a microwave or the double boiler method. Be careful not to burn it. Add a thin layer of melted chocolate in the bottom of mini cupcake molds. I’m using silicone molds here.
- Step 3: Add one slice of banana and press down slightly so the chocolate moves up the sides.
- Step 4: Cover with a teaspoon of mashed raspberries.
- Step 5: Add another thin layer of melted chocolate to cover the raspberry purée. Distribute it evenly with a spoon.
- Step 6: Place the bites in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Healthy Vegan Banana Split Recipe
If you’re looking for a healthy vegan snack or dessert idea, you need to try this recipe!
Unlike the classic banana split that contains a lot of added sugar, these no-bake banana split bites don’t contain any refined sugar and are delicious!
They are fun to make and look really cool too, so they would be a great dessert idea for Halloween, Christmas or Valentine’s Day.
Are These Banana Split Bites Vegan, Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free?
Yes, yes and YES!
These frozen banana chocolate bites are made with only 3 ingredients: dark chocolate chips, banana and raspberries. They are incredibly easy to make, delicious and a lot healthier than the traditional banana split.
How to Store Banana Split Bites?
These banana split bites keep well in the freezer for a few weeks. You can also store them in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
I love this recipe because it’s so easy to make and very handy if you have kids (or if you love chocolate yourself)!
These bites are a great after-school snack that kids will love! They are also very fun to make and would be a fun weekend activity.
I hope you guys will LOVE these mini Banana Split Bites! They are:
- Quick and easy to make
- Made with only 3 ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
- Rich in chocolate
- So good!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More No-Bake Recipes with Chocolate
- Rainbow Coconut Crunch Cups
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars
- Vegan Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Bites (2 Ingredients)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handful fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips (100 g)
- Slice the banana and mash the raspberries with a fork. If using frozen raspberries, let them thaw for a few minutes before mashing.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method. Spoon a thin layer of melted chocolate into silicone cupcake molds.
- Top with one slice of banana and press down slightly.
- Cover the banana with a teaspoon of mashed raspberries.
- Cover with another layer of melted chocolate and use a spoon to spread it evenly.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71 Total Fat: 3.2g Carbohydrates: 10.2g Fiber: 1.8g Protein: 0.7g