These Vegan Linzer Cookies are made with 4 ingredients and are very easy to make. A healthier cookie recipe perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar-free.
Vegan Linzer Cookies
As a kid I used to love sandwich cookies filled with jam or chocolate, so today I’m sharing with you the recipe for these cute and easy Linzer Cookies!
If you want to make a cute dessert for Valentine’s Day but you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen making something fancy, this recipe is for you!
Easy and Delicious Vegan Cookies
These cookies only require 4 ingredients if you decide to fill them with store-bought jam. I have included the recipe I always use to make my own raspberry chia seed jam, but you can use your favorite jam of course.
I LOVE these cookies because they only take 20 minutes to make and I think they look very cute without too much effort – what do you think?
How to Make Gluten-Free Linzer Cookies
To make these Vegan Linzer Cookies, simply:
- Combine almond flour, peanut butter and agave syrup or maple syrup with a spatula and knead until the mixture forms a ball.
- Roll out the cookie dough and use a round cookie cutter to make an even number of bottoms and an even number of tops with a heart in the middle.
- Bake the cookies for 5 minutes and keep an eye on them because almond flour burns very easily.
- Place the cookies on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Dust the cookie tops with powdered sugar if you want. Spread your favorite jam on the bottom half of the cookies and place the top over, pressing slightly.
I hope you’re hungry now! Let’s make these Vegan Linzer Cookies! They are:
- Made with only 4 ingredients
- Easy to make
- Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar-free
- Very cute
- A great dessert idea for Valentine’s Day!
Have fun baking!
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Healthy Vegan Dessert Recipes:
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Almond Flour Lemon Cake
- 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.