This Banana Oatmeal Recipe is perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert! It’s easy to make, healthy, filling, delicious and can be made without banana too!
Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Recipe
If you’re here, I guess you’re looking for a quick oatmeal recipe that you can make for breakfast and that will keep you full until lunch, am I right? Well, you’re in the right place!
I have been making this banana oatmeal everyday for breakfast for a long time and it’s still my favorite breakfast recipe. It’s ready in 5 minutes, healthy, filling and delicious.
How to Make this Banana Oatmeal Bowl
This banana porridge is very easy to make. Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Place oats, cacao powder, shredded coconut and nuts in a bowl and give everything a quick stir.
- Add the mashed banana and stir until well-combined.
- Top the porridge with fresh or frozen raspberries, peanut butter and more shredded coconut.
- Add a drizzle of agave syrup or maple syrup if you want and enjoy!
Oatmeal is Healthy, Filling and Delicious
There are many ways to make oatmeal and there are usually two types of people when it comes to oatmeal consistency: some people prefer sticky oatmeal while other people prefer creamy oatmeal.
I personally love both and since I have already shared a creamy oatmeal recipe, I wanted to share with you a sticky oatmeal recipe this time.
If you like creamy oatmeal, you may want to check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal.
How to Turn this Oatmeal Bowl into Oatmeal Cookies
Yes, you read that right, you can turn this chocolate oatmeal into chocolate cookies! This is what I do when I have to eat breakfast outside or when I am craving healthy cookies for breakfast.
To make oatmeal cookies, simply follow the recipe until the end and form cookies with a spoon or with your hands. Place the cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F or 180C for 12-15 minutes.
You can check out my oatmeal cookie recipes here:
What if I Don’t Like Bananas?
If you don’t like bananas or you don’t have any at home, you can use apple sauce instead. I would use a little less than 1/2 cup of applesauce instead of one mashed banana.
You could also try replacing the banana with plain soy yogurt or coconut yogurt.
I hope you guys will love this easy oatmeal breakfast bowl! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Made with simple ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
More Vegan Oatmeal Recipes:
- 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Raspberry Filled Oatmeal Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- To a bowl, add oats, cacao powder, shredded coconut and nuts of choice. Give the mixture a quick stir.
- Mash the banana with a fork and add it to the bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- Top the porridge with raspberries, peanut butter and maple syrup for more sweetness. Enjoy!
Measuring Spoons and Cups
Natural Peanut Butter
Glass Containers Meal Prep
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 528 Total Fat: 21.8g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 9mg Carbohydrates: 76g Fiber: 16g Protein: 14.5g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Please note that this post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.