You’re going to love this vegan Nutella recipe! This homemade chocolate spread is vegan, healthy, oil-free, refined sugar-free and made with only 2 ingredients. It’s delicious with fresh bread, crepes, waffles, pancakes and more. Enjoy!!
Homemade Vegan Nutella Recipe
You’re going to love this healthy vegan Nutella recipe!
Can you believe it’s made with only 2 ingredients and that it doesn’t contain any oil or added sugar?
I hope you will like my recipe! Please leave a comment below if you give it a try, it means a lot to me. Have fun!
How to Make Vegan Nutella (No Sugar)
Here is the recipe video for you – I hope it helps! The written method is below the video as well as step-by-step pictures 🙂
Place the dark chocolate chips in a bowl and set aside.
Pour the coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat and heat until steam rises from the surface.
You don’t want to boil the coconut milk, otherwise it could burn the chocolate. So keep an eye on it.
Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate chips and cover with a lid. Let it stand without stirring for 2-3 minutes.
Once the time is elapsed, gently stir the mixture until silky smooth and glossy. It usually takes about 2 minutes.
Now transfer the mixture to a jar and place it in the fridge for 2 hours or until solid. Enjoy!!
What Are the Ingredients of This Healthy Vegan Chocolate Spread?
You will only need 2 ingredients to make this homemade Nutella!
Canned coconut milk
Yep, that’s it! No oil, no sugar and no crazy ingredients. This chocolate spread is my absolute favorite and it’s always a success!
How to Store This Homemade Nutella
You can store this vegan Nutella in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
I hope you will like this homemade vegan Nutella recipe! It’s:
Easy to make
Made with only 2 ingredients
Delicious with fresh bread, crepes, waffles, pancakes and more!
Enjoy! Nolwenn ☀
PIN ON PINTEREST 😊
You can enjoy this vegan Nutella with:
- Vegan oatmeal pancakes (gluten-free, 3 ingredients)
- Vegan oatmeal waffles (gluten-free, healthy)
- Vegan French crepes (gluten-free, healthy)
- Vegan chocolate cinnamon rolls (oil-free, easy)
- Vegan chocolate stuffed pancakes (gluten-free, no added sugar, no oil)
- 7/8 cup dark chocolate chips (150 g)
- 6.5 oz canned coconut milk, full-fat (200 ml)
- Place dark chocolate chips in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat and heat until steam rises from the surface. You don't want to boil it, otherwise it could burn the chocolate.
- Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate chips and cover with a lid. Let stand without stirring for 2-3 minutes. Then, gently stir the mixture until silky smooth and glossy (about 2 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture to a jar and refrigerate for 2 hours or until solid. Enjoy!
Storage: store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 9.1gCarbohydrates: 7.3gFiber: 1.6gProtein: 1.4g